Hidden Valley Hibiscus Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 2011 HVH Online Store is Open!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my winter set up  (Read 7541 times)
helixturnhelix
Seattle, WA

« on: September 30, 2009, 02:48:34 PM »

This is how I have my plants set up for the winter Smiley

* photo(2).jpg (118.48 KB, 600x800 - viewed 1392 times.)

* photo2.jpg (131.42 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1350 times.)
jpiper82

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »

It will be very interesting to see how Bart is going to do his CV's over the winter.  Looking at the pics he has really grown his Cv's, and his winter conditions are not much different than mine.  he has a great collection that he has grown well! Maybe he will give us some insight to his program.

We wish we had your growing conditions!  I think you have it handled.

To me, it all about  how I continue to nourish my chosen Hibs, and maximize their productivity and life.  It gives me beauty and peace, that I so much appreciate.

John
Bart

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »

John,
I just posted some stuff to your last post. I am not certain about my situation yet but I will certainly let you know once I have researched a bit more.  I can't wait long as we are currently having our first cool spell and my small plants were in the kitchen the past two nights.  I'll try to post some pics by the weekend. I have just gotten lucky with my plants this summer.  I worked and studied as much as possible just to keep them healthy. I was just fortunate to have some nice blooms. I credit most of it to the great plants Charlie and Cindy sent to me in the spring. It helps to start with good healthy stock.

It's good to finally good to be a part of this group. I have read some very intuitive post and I stand to learn a lot from this site alone.

Bart
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: