Which green house ???

(1/3) > >>

Nievesgirl:
I am torn between buying a green house vs Building one.

I am not sure what to do or know which brands are worth the $$. I am looking for something pretty big. ( I am going to measure the area I want it it) I can do something that is 20ft wide by 36 feet long or even bigger lol just want to get something that I can just buy and everything is there. I want to use solar power heating/cooling and solar  for lights . I bought a green house book and saw seedling grow boxes ( I will definitely want one of those ) I also would like to add a sink and potting area inside ( Maybe I can just add that on the outside with pergola?

If anyone knows any brands that are not too expensive but bigger ? Thanks in advance

Nievesgirl:
So I think after doing some research I am going to get a sunglo greenhouse :)

Cindy:
Wow, nice Kerry! That will be a beauty if you can swing it!

In our Southern Calif climate, you might want to put the potting area outside, on the shady (north or east) side of the gh. It gets very hot inside, and outside seems more pleasant down here.

Good luck!!!!!

Cindy

farmer d:
Kerry that is one very impressive looking greenhouse.  It looks like quite an undertaking with the stone foundation if I'm seeing that right.  Really cool!

If you go that route I think tours at some point might be in order.  How exciting is this - first Kristen with her killer gh and now this!  More power to you...

Farmer D

LJG:
NM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page